Ofna's sc10 sc 4x4

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TAC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Saw video of this on youtube. It looks like it might be a threat for the sc8. Might be time for another category.

They are definitely looking promising. I may have to pick one of these up. I'd love to have a 4wd sct with a brushless setup, talk about being able to rip around the track.

pics???? links????

You guys may want to consider giving this truck a section like the rest, it's going to be killer!

Last edited by a moderator:
Too many SC trucks, not enough time / room / money!
I'm going to wait this out a bit. If I WAS going to get in now it would be the Jammin' version.

Saw video of this on youtube. It looks like it might be a threat for the sc8. Might be time for another category.

no one can afford sc8 1000 rigs after your done these are on 750:rolleyes: ...lol...its the fastest sct 4x4 out to date ....yes way better than slash 4x4 Platinum ....

They were released before the Slash as well definately hands down the best 4x4 SCT to date. I need to win the lottery soon:(

we need a sticky for these trucks
this is the dominating force in electric 1/10 sc truck racing
this is so far my favorite sc to drive, I've had a couple of them too :)
I waiting to check my laptimes between the ofna and my platinum slash to see which one suits my driving against the clock though.
I've only raced the ofna once so far and it seems to jump much better with the extra weight

Back