Sold / Found Ofna True Start

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maskale

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Used but in good condition, has been setting a while, I tried to charge the battery but the charger kept cutting out, my guess bad battery so no battery will be included. I paid around 100.00 for this, dont know what they go for now.

Going to ask 30.00 shipped.

1ebay347.gif

1ebay345.gif

1ebay342.gif

1ebay339.gif

do you know if this will work on a t-maxx,or a nitro rustler.....also do you know how much a battery is for these..thx GOTSPEED? (T-maxx):bow:

if your motor points forwards or backwards then you should be able to start it, you can move the plastic tabs around as necessary to fit. I dont know how much batteries are.

Tmaxx no, Rustler yes. This is a heckuva good deal for a powerful starter box. Bump for an awesome deal!

30 shipped? send me your paypal info...consider it sold if it's not already

That's a steal my friend.... Plaidfish beat me to it, or I'd have definately picked it up...

it is still for sale until I get paid, paypal is [email protected] who ever wants it takes it. Don't know where people get off calling dibs on something, it's not yours till you pay for it.

i can see how you think like that,

but on this site its normal for an established member to say they want something or (dibs), and everyone else interested will get behind him in line, you wont see members sniping other members here.

if you had put your paypal id on the ad I'm sure plaidfish would have already paid you

Last edited:
I agree with you.

However you would think a prospective buyer would come back and check their PM a little sooner, I replied to him only a few hours have he posted.

Retarded Pilot nailed it on the head, our members don't snipe each other, and try and push one another out of the way to buy something here, our members respect each other. Plaidfish is a well established and respected member here, he said it was still available consider it sold, and asked you for your pp info. It seems as you are being a bit impatient, not everyone lives on a pc, I am sure if he said he wants it you will have no problems at all with him paying you for it. Give him a chance, he has not been back on line since he posted that he wanted it.

so is it still for sale..i can send paypal

crap i JUST SENT PAYPAL to you.....please tell me I got it...I was out all day til now.....

its yours Eric, in the mail in the morning.

Thanks.

For the others to many times I have see people call dibs only to not have the money and the seller have to wait a week to find out, (not trying to say anything bad about Pfish), thats why I dont do dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.