Ofna clutch bell

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Kevin

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I bought a Picco Outlaw and got a 16t ofna cluch bell to go along with it. The bell seems to be 1/8" taller than the stock so when you tighten it down the end bushing tightens to the bearing instead of the crank shaft. I have tried every different configuration possible to mount and it doesn't work but the stock bell mounts up fine. To me it sounds to be a bell issue but they say it works. Has anyone tried one of these? Any ideas?

Hi there CR.Howzit going. I was at my local HS yesterday and i saw a XTM clutch bell,Do you think those would work?Also a GS 3 shoe clutch.Wonder if you came across one of these parts yet?

I'm using the ofna bells... but i use washers instead of the brass spacer.. 1 shim on the inside like stock 1 on the outside.. BUT i also have a mugen 3 shoe set up got it before they got hard to get..

I found a kit for mounting the ofna bell to non-ofna engines, it was made by ofna and only cost about $6.00.

sure was I got it through extremercmotorsports.com/

howzit going fellas.I was at my local HS this afternoon and bought a 3 shoe clutch kit and 16t Clutch bell.Grand total of $40.We put em on my .21 bb and it fits great.Its a GS racing 3 shoe and XTM 16t clutch bell.All i need to do is notch my side plate to accomodate the flywhell.Do you guys think it would fit the pico.26 too?How do i put pix in here?:write:

It should fit just fine. My stock clutch and flywheel fit right on my Picco .26, but tommarow my 3 shoe arrives and I can't wait.

I'm using the ofna 16t vented bell and the only problem i had was fitting the bearings from the stock 14t to the ofna.. they were very tight waacked them in with a hammer and a bit of plastic. they spin fine and they ain't comin out ever. I've got that mounted to a trinity low cg flywheel 3 shoe clutch.

Back