Ofna Blazer SST vs. HB Lightning Stadium Pro vs. Ofna Dominator vs GS Storm SUT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if u want a deal, i can get u the inside line on a deal a hobby store we know is runnin a special on NIB mbx5s

-Ult

Sure... lemme know.....thx!

thats what ultimatehobbies has it for( 399.00 )an free shipping , an 519.00 for the pro. any one know a better deal?

Its hard to find a better price than ultimate hobbies...I'm so glad they are local to me

Check with Amain Hobbies. Kendall's a good guy and ships really fast. Pretty good prices too.

i wish i got the SUT Pro, the RTR needs a lotta work 2 make right (and thus more money). maybe the revo was the choice after all.

-Ult

MUTANT MAXX
Best of all worlds....
I kill SUTs and I'm running an O.S. RG
had a sirio .27 in it and it was just too damn fast....
I even give my buddy w/ a mayhem a hard time shakin me...he get's me in the corners
no MT / truggy set up will outcorner a buggy No matter what you do to it....

Plaidfish said:
MUTANT MAXX
Best of all worlds....
I kill SUTs and I'm running an O.S. RG
had a sirio .27 in it and it was just too damn fast....
I even give my buddy w/ a mayhem a hard time shakin me...he get's me in the corners
no MT / truggy set up will outcorner a buggy No matter what you do to it....

Funny...The hot bodies lightning stadium is the only true truggy and handles a ton better than any "home built" truggy I have ever seen. Its got a lot wider suspension arms and the suspension is actually setup and at the right angles for the bigger tires. The truck is not a buggy at all...

if any1 is lookin at the SUT...buy the PRO. the RTR is really JUNK. maybe ok 4 zippin around the street (even then there's a lot that needs 2 b gone over). but on the track, 4get it. latest thing was that i wasn't immune 2 the weak shock tower issue, so that was next in line, bent 1 2day. need the PRO parts. (this followed the storm shockshaft 4 a hingepin mod, machined vs cast kingpin holders, and machined vs cast front knuckles). didnt even bother w/the stock steering plate, that thing looked real dinky so i put hte pro part on b4 i ran it. the wheels are weak too...and i'm not hard on cars. so much has 2 be done on the RTR (strip the sucker down plz do it 4 urself), either get the pro or go somewhere else. and w/these types of trucks, get a kit. that radio was a joke, i laughed at it.

good luck

-Ult

UltegraSTI said:
i wish i got the SUT Pro, the RTR needs a lotta work 2 make right (and thus more money). maybe the revo was the choice after all.

-Ult
I'm sorry to see that you bought a Revo...........I had one for 3 weeks and then ditched it all i broke was 1 front lower arm but the so called traxxas 2.5 RACING MOTOR is Just pitiful mine came off the track one night at 377 with an exergen temp gun. just after being tuned to run at 260 at the end of the tank running like a stuck pig for a small block. Traxxas motors don't run good unless there super hot..........in my opinion they s_ _ K...

Now I have a Lightning Stadium Pro on the way thank GOD MY LHS carries tons of HB parts.............Thumbs up for the Stadium Pro.... :smoke:

Last edited:
proraptor2625 said:
Funny...The hot bodies lightning stadium is the only true truggy and handles a ton better than any "home built" truggy I have ever seen. Its got a lot wider suspension arms and the suspension is actually setup and at the right angles for the bigger tires. The truck is not a buggy at all...

Check out the Mutant maxx....yes it is a pain in the arse setting one up right but mine screams now...my point was I'm running a cheapie mill (O.S. RG) and I'm killing other truggies (SUTs, OFNAs, Kyoshos w/ the JT conversion, except the guy w/ the Sirio)....only when they go to the Fantom or the Sirio do they blast me...and then it's usually only on straights.....I had some gearing issues recently but I geared it down and it rocks.....love the mutant....embrace the mutant....kiss the....ooops getting a little carried away here......