Ofna and Jammin

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,

I must admit I haven't had a whole lot of time to keep up with the RC hobby since my daughter was born... but I have noticed that Ofna and Jammin have stopped advertising in the RC magazines and they seemed to have dropped off the radar. Are they going out of business, or are they just scaling back because of the slumping economy? Just curious if any one has heard. Thanks guys.

Tom

I think just scaling back a bit. I know they are still putting out a couple new vehicles. It would suck if they did go under they are both great companies with some tough machines. Trust me brother I know kids can take up SO much of your time then you remember you wanted to play and it's too late in the day.......oh well all good right?

They weren't at RCX last year either.

I think just scaling back a bit. I know they are still putting out a couple new vehicles. It would suck if they did go under they are both great companies with some tough machines. Trust me brother I know kids can take up SO much of your time then you remember you wanted to play and it's too late in the day.......oh well all good right?

It is all good.... but some day hopefully I can get back to racing... I really enjoyed that.

They weren't at RCX last year either.

I have a couple of Jammin machines and I have had nothing but great luck with them. Hopefully this is just a scale back and nothing more.

Damn Rob..... we really have to find something we can pay Smaxxin back for this!!! LOL

We're twins!

Makes me want to go prance around in the meadow. LMAO

So which is the lesser evil, the ponies or the Fleur de lis?

OFNA USA is about less than 10 miles from my house. I'll swing by there soon and see what's up. I know a couple of the sales guys, used to race with them.
http://www.ofna.com/

OFNA USA is about less than 10 miles from my house. I'll swing by there soon and see what's up. I know a couple of the sales guys, used to race with them.
http://www.ofna.com/

Nice to see you again Revo... it has been a while. That would be sweet!! I am looking to upgrade my X1 to an X2 chassis but I am not going to do it, if I am going to loose parts support soon... know what I mean? Thanks man

Tom

So which is the lesser evil, the ponies or the Fleur de lis?

That's right... we owe Neobart for this one!!! LOL

I'm not sure... they both sting a little. Although this has brought my daughter and I closer!!

We're twins!

Makes me want to go prance around in the meadow. LMAO

Oh yeah!! My daughter and I are going to do each others hair and nails tonight while we watch Twilight!!! "Groan!" LMAO!!

Last edited:
That's right... we owe Neobart for this one!!! LOL

I'm not sure... they both sting a little. Although this has brought my daughter and I closer!!

Oh yeah!! My daughter and I are going to do each others hair and nails tonight while we watch Twilight!!! "Groan!" LMAO!!

You guys are killing me!

That's great to hear about father/daughter bonding. lol

Nothing changes a man like having a little girl. Best thing to ever happen to me.
I do not expect Ofna or Jammin to go anywhere...I expect a X3 truggy and buggy to be released before long.

Nothing changes a man like having a little girl. Best thing to ever happen to me.
I do not expect Ofna or Jammin to go anywhere...I expect a X3 truggy and buggy to be released before long.

Your right my friend..... My daughter will always be my greatest accomplishment.

I hope Ofna and Jammin stay strong... I think they make pretty darn good stuff.