Official 2nd Annual RCNT East Coast Bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now dont i feel like a loser in hawaii?you guys suck, you guys are going to have a blast if i could i wouyld love to come and meet all of you and bash till its broke i hope you guys have the time of your life!save your dollars cristian going to take yuo to a strip club>>>>lol aloha guys

Has anyone looked at the 10 day outlook lately?

buffalo_weather.jpg

Not too bad. A little cool for this time of the year. Of course it could always be worse. Like 95 and humid! hehe

Or it could be raining like it has been all summer.....

I'm just happy that there is NO RAIN!

Well, truck is loaded & gassed up... I'll be leaving NY at 5am, & arriving in NY, hopefully around 2pm... lol Gotta love NY... can't wait to go to the track & burn some Nitro...

Friday AND Saturday we will be at the track in East Aurora. Here is the info:

We are located at 2268 Blakely Road in the town of East Aurora NY, you can take the 400 expressway South and then make a left on RTE. 16 headed North for APPROX. 2 miles then turn left on Blakely Road and then 200’ on right side is our building.

Parking is available for plenty of racers

Aurora Rails and Hobbies
2268 Blakeley Road
East Aurora, NY 14152

The Racetrack is open on Wednesday nights for open practice, and racing on Sunday afternoons.

Phone: 716-652-5718
Email Address: [email protected]

we will be there from 12-5 on Friday (I need to call and confirm the whole time slot is OK for Friday but it should be as we discussed this the other night)

Saturday will be 12-5 as well. This is our trip to Canada night :)

Friday is the BBQ at my place!

Sunday we are going to wing it! There are a couple construction sites around town and the BMX track is still an option, but I really dont want to be fighting over it with the bike riders. Save the aggrevation. A couple guys have expressed an interest in a parking lot as well. My office has one hell of a parking lot to run in and isnt too far from here (right behind the airport) so we may just do that.

My buggy wont be put back together by the time of the bash, so Ill just be running the Savage, NTC3 and the XXX-NT.

Most of you have my cell number already, if you dont, PM me and I will email it to you :thumbup:

=Chris

Its 9:00 pm here and I have a 5:00am buss to catch to the airport. I guess I should pack now. Just need to decide what t-shirts to pack :)

See yall tomorrow for a few evening cocktails.
=Ed

Just finished loading my car. I need to make a quick stop to the gas station and fill up my tank and I will be on my way.

Weather permitting!!!

I'm waiting for a callback from Kev now with confirmation. However, I had already let him know when I was out there this week that we may pop out on Friday and he said that was fine and that he/they would be there.

So far its looking like rain tomorrow. Damnit all!

I figured out what went wrong with my Savage on Saturday. I pulled the tranny out and it looked brand new inside. All gears in perfect order. I pulled the rear diff and oil was all over inside. The 4 screws backed out of the ring gear and the gears got rounded out. I'm thinking that the front diff is on it's way out also. I ran the hell out of that thing and had a blast doing it!! Thanks to all who attended for making the ECB an enjoyable event!

Just checking in to let everyone know that I have arrived home. Once I get unpacked and unwind for a little bit I will start sorting through my pictures. :) I had a great time and will be looking forward to ECB3.

Glad you got home ok JR. It was good to meet you. It was an awesome time. I'm definitely coming next year. Might as well make my reservation now.....

Back