Not PETA freindly

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc0490

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I thought this was funny
2968CatCarrier-thumb.jpg

I think the picture needs to be bigger!

Hit the gallery tab it is fullsize

A friend of mine E-mailed that to me a couple of years ago.
He thought cats were the Anti-Christ. I'm convinced he designed it.

It looks kind of fun.
I'm going to contact the manufacturer to see if they make a full sized one. If so I may need to find a way to adapt it to my lazy-boy.

That and a wireless laptop and I would never want to leave the house.

LOL thats great...here are my cat carriers and there voice actvated all i have to say is get the cat!!!!!

4169dogs1-med.jpg

FastEddy said:
It looks kind of fun.
I'm going to contact the manufacturer to see if they make a full sized one. If so I may need to find a way to adapt it to my lazy-boy.

They do make a full sized version. Just be careful cranking it into your Lazy-boy if you have the electric vibrator mode turned on.
It takes many hours to clear the smoke from the house, and the firefighters have a hard time taking it seriously when it happens again.

zandor, love your cat carriers. they look like a high quality model, do they have a good grip on the kitties?

OMG, My wife is gonna freak out. Not because Its a device for carrying cats, but because her nickname is tabby. HEHEHE, I'm gonna tell her they made this one just for her to help on those stubborn days.

Do they make a "junior model" for this little monster?
(Don't let the pose fool you....)

Attachments

• sexy2.JPG
    sexy2.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 55
Back