Pennsylvania Northeastern

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tmaxxmedic

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Anyone in NEPA Interested in Bashing? I live in Luzerne County, and I'm willing to travel with-in Luzerne, Lackawanna, Wyoming, Schuykill, Carbon, and Columbia Counties to bash or race. If anyone knows of any tracks to race at with in these counties let me know, I have a few buddies who are willing to travel. PM me if interested.

there is a track in Drums pa called

Hobby Headquarters
31 Coopers Lane, Drums, PA 18222
(570) 788-3784

they are open tues to sat
they have non member fees to race on the track not sure how much

I know for the season its 125.00 to become a member

I do not race on a track just bash around with others

hhqrctrackpa.com/

Yeah, I was told about that by a buddy of mine from Hazleton. MR4X4KING, Where are you from?

Nesquehoning and I work in Hazleton

Nesquehoning and I work in Hazleton

Id be willing to drive to Nesquehoning to bash, I used to work in Hazleton at a certain EMS provider on Walnut St. I'm very familliar with Nesquehoning since we used to return patients from Miners Memorial in Coaldale to their residences. Plus I go down to KME once in a while when my fire dept has to take our KME Engine there for servicing..

I live in Bloomsburg. We go to GreenValley in Milleville every Wed. night. It's an awesome track with no rules...except to have fun! Electrics, Nitro, 1/5 gas are all represented.

newrcaddict, Where In Millville is this track? I live in Nanticoke which is only 45 mins away. Maybe I can take a night off from work and go down there..

newrcaddict, Where In Millville is this track? I live in Nanticoke which is only 45 mins away. Maybe I can take a night off from work and go down there..

The owners name is Jerry. He does Sprint car racing on the front of his property on Saturdays. RC's are on the back track, Wednesday 5:30ish - until sunsetish. Let me know before you go and I will make sure me and my buddy will be there. We both have Revo's. It's fun times! It is far from serious...no rules...$10

179 Bottom Rd.
Orangeville, PA 17859

GVAT Phone: 570-458-5142

http://www.greenwoodvalleyactiontracks.com/

Last edited:
Wow I grew up near there and never knew there was a rc track in the area. I might have to go check that out and bring my slayer

Back