Sold / Found Non RC stuff 4 sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plaidfish

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
worth a shot here before I do a fleabay sale

Amazon Kindle 2
I bought this and used it for .PDF files for work manuals....it's cute but it's just not practical when I have a laptop with me already.....pics up later it's 100% perfect condition with the leather cover
225 Shipped....

S & M Holmes next gen dirt jump BMX bike
Loaded to the T.....I just got new wheels a few months ago so my daughter could ride a bike....she hates BMX style frames...O well...easily 2g invested in this.....It is an ORIGINAL S&M Holmes frame....pics later....I can get parts specs later....not at home right now and can't remember what parts I used in the last build...will have pics up later
550 shipped

XBOX 360
150 +shipping
Comes with all cables and 1 controller with charger cord adn batt....I have a few games I can throw in to get someone started...tell me what kind of games you like and I should have something to give you...this was my spare box but it's been sitting in my bedroom doing nothing but playing DVDs for the past 2 years

BUMP....still haven't gotten t the pics yet

I'm interested in the kindle

does the xbox have hdmi?

yes it does....I'll even throw in an HDMI cable with it.....

I still haven't snapped pics of those items yet but I can do that tonight.....about 8PM EST

let me think about that....still interested in the kindle?

yea but i can either get xbox with hdmi or kinde.. i got a stuff i can trade if it interest you

what do you have to trade....I'm looking for Electric Revo or Associated RC8 stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.