No part's available for HPI Bullet MT Flux

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grave

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I am so disgruntled right now I was out Sunday Evening with my bashing buddy.. I was running my HPI Bullet Flux myself & buddy had our Duratrax quick ramps set up.. & I took a jump landed alittle awkward on LS front wheel & broke the part that connect's to the steering linkage " In the part's list HPI call's it Upright Set HPI part # 101208 ".... So just getting back from my HS to find out my HS is not currently stocking any part's for either HPI's Bullet Flux MT electric Or HPI's Bullet 3.0 MT Nitro.. I was shocked I said to the HS guy what am I soposed to do I bought both RIG's Electric & Nitro " NEW " in MAY & your saying the HS ant stocking the parts.. The HS guy Tell's me his MGR in R/C dept does not see a reason to stock the parts for the Bullet @ this time because ONLY 4 Bullet's where SOLD... Including the 2 I bought & HS got 6 total in Stock back in April & thay sat on shelf's & MGR lost money & sent remaining Bullet's back to Dist... HS Guy say's he & other R/C dept staff members requested a small amount of part's to stock for the Bullet's @ least the most prone to brakeage & the MGR refused the requests... I said I have been buying Rig's & parts from this HS ever since I got into the R/C hobby.. I said to HS guy So what about me & the other PPL that have the Bullet... He said we'll going to have to get the part through HPI or 1 of the online HS... I checked Towerhobbies & the part is IN STOCK but I am Mad that the fact I have to spend money on shipping for a part I think my HS should stock... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree if a HS carries a certain rig they should also stock some common parts for it. Or at least be able to order it in for you without you having to pay shipping. My lhs offers price matching even online and no shipping charges for any of the brands he is a dealer for. Even on byrons fuel. He will order any traxxas hpi or losi part for me if he does t have it in stock and no shipping charges.

Likewise, my lhs will order parts for me on any brand they carry, at no charge. Yes that includes Integy for some reason (ick!).

I say if they're not supporting what they sell, it's time to find a new hobby shop.

Update.. My Bashing Buddy & I went to the HS this evening he need'ed parts for his E-Revo... I get informed buy the R/C guy thay are going to be getting a order IN & Stocking a small amount of parts for the HPI Bullet's... I said to the HS guy why all the sudden the change of mind's & he said the staff in the R/C Dept & MGR would rather keep a loyal buying customer than to see me go to there Rival HS 2 towns over....

Well wise decision on there part!

Likewise, my lhs will order parts for me on any brand they carry, at no charge. Yes that includes Integy for some reason (ick!).

I say if they're not supporting what they sell, it's time to find a new hobby shop.

My lhs actually STOCKS Integy. It's got it's own glass display case for all the crap. And they swear up and down that it's good stuff too.

My lhs actually STOCKS Integy. It's got it's own glass display case for all the crap. And they swear up and down that it's good stuff too.

LOL Integy & that HS has a case just for there parts Now thats funny....

Quite well, probably. They have a huge mark up on them. My lhs also carries some Integy and has them in a case with some more reputable brands.

I actually enjoy razzing one the employees there who has a shelf-queen Jato full of Integy.

My lhs actually recommended Intgey too me. I told no thanks I heard they're weak, he agreed one reason I drive an hour to another shop. He's overpriced, try's to up sell every time and he doesn't give sound advice if any advice, he's kind of an ass.

My LHS tries his best to talk people out of Integy, if they insist though, he will order it for them.

Back