No more super size menu at McDonalds

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbb4us

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Sniff Sniff I'm not sure if any one posted this before but I just heard that McDonalds was getting rid of the Super Size menu. Supposedly some fat a$$es sued McDonalds because they got fat all because of the Super Size menu. Just because there fat we can't enjoy a Super size meal I just wanted to know, am I the only one that feels this way?

So just order from the dollar menu. Couple of dbl cheeseburgers do wonders for your figure, large fries and a large drink and you'll be about the same as the "value meal"

Now I'm hungry....

Haha , Yeah waste land, were young and take advantage of McDonalds for a snack place.. Its gay that there takin it off but hey i guess they got to do stuff for ppl who get fat off of there own mistakes.. hmmm not fair ehh? Later :flamer:

i hate McDonalds, Burger King is way better. i feel like throwing up McDonalds food. All the McDonalds i have been to always look like there employees weight 500 pounds. lmfao. Thats all i head these days is people complaing about how McDonalds is getting rid of the Super Size feature.... ooo wow a bigger drink and bigger fries... patties are still tinny. u people need to learn to eat healthy food instead of fast food. :loser:

later

Well as EP said that dollar menu is still there. My order will probaly stay the same anywya even if they get rid of the extra value menu. 2 double cheese burgers with mayo, lettuce, ketchup, and 1 mc chicken with just lettuce and mayo, 1 large fry and 1 large coke. Makes a good snack.

i barely eat at mcdonalds but when i do its when I'm far form home or wont be near home cooked food for long and the super sized stuff is..why dont thewy just put a ban on the # of things a fat person can place an order on and only 2-3 times a week eat salad for the other days then theyll have a balanced diet

Originally posted by Waste Land
2 double cheese burgers with mayo, lettuce, ketchup, and 1 mc chicken with just lettuce and mayo, 1 large fry and 1 large coke. Makes a good snack.

OMG man, ur gona burst :microwave lol. i would be lucky if i could eat all that in a day. my god man.... :microwave lol.

later

i heard a good idea today... have a scale at McDonalds, and if u weight like 50 lbs more then ur suppose to, then u can't super size the stuff. its like "nope u weight 500 lbs, u can't super size ur stuff. ok i will have 2 of everything on the menu. " lol

later

I just think its dumb that people would do that and ruin it for the rest of us. I am alot like waste land young and living of McDonalds sometimes. If we found out who did it we could start a patrol and drive r/c's around their house all day everyday until they dropped the lawsuit. Haha jk

Actually since I'm semi cheap father, I'll get 2 happy meals (one for me and one for my daughter, hence 2 toys) a couple of dbl cheeseburgers and we're set.

they still have the double quarter pounder right??? thats all i care about from mcdz..is the double quarter pounder....

Actually all you get in super size is a bigger drink, they always stiff you on the fries. Burger King is better, flame broiled baby.

I would love to have it my way but McD's has the best coke and fries going. Don't know why, their cokes just tastes better than everybody elses.

Mc Donalds Tips by Waste Land

Tip #1 Mr Fizz
It all started when I made a drink with everythign in it.

1 Cup
1 of every kind of drink ont the fountin. Except water and orange juice and tea, just sodas and such, hawian puncha nd ornage stuff is good too it adds hella flavor
2 packs of sweet and low(it makes it fizz)
Enjoy after strring, it will give you an Error401 Caffenine rush, lol 5 pots was too many Error.

ya know how hardes sucked at chicken??man their new burgers are awesome (i dont know if hardes are everywhere, they are aka as carl jr's) but man they are soo damn good

Oh man, as soon as I read the title, I started to get hungry. I think I might get some Mcdonald's later today.

Anyhoo, I think it's bullshit that people can sue Mcdonald's because they're stupid. If you don't want to get fat, don't eat it! It's as simple as that. Or like that stupid lady who sued Mcdonald's for spilling her coffee on her lap and burning herself after she took the lid off.

Big & Tasty and an Oreo Mcflurry. Nothing has changed.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Actually since I'm semi cheap father, I'll get 2 happy meals (one for me and one for my daughter, hence 2 toys) a couple of dbl cheeseburgers and we're set.

Hell yeah...

I don't want a supersize fries or drink. Supersize the damn sandwich!

I buy the happy meal and an extra sandwich and take the toy home or give it away at the restaurant.

They should put a warning on the toys, though. "Do not insert into rectum".

I've been having abdominal pains and I think I'm gonna sue 'em.

Lol..this thread is funny..Everyones ranting about no more super size..Here in Canada we still have it..I guess its time to come clean...I work at Mcdonalds LOL !!!no lies i really do..lol:hammer:

wdavidhicks - where the heck did THAT come from? haha

-Michael

Back