Newbie Idea

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willswheels

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Being knew to this hobby I have been buying products good and bad for my Revo truck.I just had to have a dual exhaust pipe for my truck and I bought an rd logics with the double barrel pipes on each side. I installed and tuned it to my Os21 only to find out that it is very loud and takes away from the performance.My wife told me my truck had to loose the loud pipe or she would take my truck away so I did this.I plugged the inside exhaust port on each side of the pipe.The noise level dropped back to nearly stock and I was able to tune the motor back to performance levels equil to the stock pipe.I used vacuum port plugs like used on car manifolds for plugs.:p:

Your better off putting the stock pipe back on. Those pipes are really just for looks.

Good luck !

Thanks guys for the feedback.I'm just an old fart in south Ga. having fun with my truck.I'm a tinkerholic and love working on it and I plan to trick it out to take with me to the NHRA Gator Nat. in Mar.Alot of guys bring thier RCs and run them on the paved parking lot roads during the slower car class rounds then go back in for top fuel.I'm going to put a picco.26 max in and I am not going break it in with the rd pipe,Ill use the stock pipe for sure.Anyone reading this that knows pipes got a good suggestion on a power tuned pipe that works well on the picco.The engine came without a glow plug,What do I need to use?I plan to join and support RCNT just as soon as I get my allowance.SAY IT AINT SO::whhooo:

Gotta love being next to a top fuel while it launchs on green, amazing feeling haha. Anywho your RD Logics comment on being crappy convinced me to stay away. If you havnt made an intro thread already, welcome to RCNT my friend & happy holidays!