New yorkers? anyone i know theres some...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

RaCinJason399

Hey any one aroud the buffalo or sourounding area? Maby somtime we could have a huge bash somewhere if anyone from buffalo is interested post....

Dude I will burst his bubble before he gets to tell you. Christian is from there. Have you ever been to fields hobby? X

Jason - wait til you see the crew I have together for this year!!! Its going to be HUGE!!!!!!!!

If only Darth would start back trolling the forums......... Hes got a nice maxx to bash with too!

Candyman might drive out too - who knows. The other guys from the area just dont cruise the web I guess.

Yes - he goes to Fields.

yah i go to fields almost every day lol but not since there is snow i havnt been driving lately cus i gotta get new diffs.

Hey chris i got maby 3 people. my uncle has 5 cars and another guy i know and one of my friends have cars...

And i see u go to lancaster too i was there every friday because my uncle races and you have a pic of one of his old cars. the infield one of the car motivation... do u have a screen name that ur on?

Back