New Track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well the track is about done. Just have to do the outside and inside fence. But we broke it in today and we had so much fun.

Last edited:
got em a little dirty to! But didnt break anything.

Last edited:
Sweet track and rigs Nice Work!

Are you just leaving it grass or do you plan on bringing
In dirt?

well when i squared the area off it was 60x 50. The center jump is 8x8 top and 6x8 ramps on each side. The end jumps are 4x8 tops and and 4x8 ramps on each end. I plan on getting dirt to bank the corners a bit, and just scratching the surface and leveling it off a lil. I have some real cool landscaping fencing to line it with also. Ya about 15 mins in we kinda collided in the air in the cross jump, but no harm no foul. Onlything i had to buy was some of the plywood and the paint. All the framing material i had left over from jobs. Also the other last part is the high stand to drive from. When i get it all done i will try and get some video.

So got some more track time tonight, started snowing and light showers and made it some greasy. What a blast though, no problems at all. Got to take a few laps with my buddys tmaxx and wow, what a different truck. I couldnt control it at all. Either the stearing is alot faster or the trim was set way different but out of control. Got em good and muddy though:D:D:D

Back