New Small Scale RC Shop

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Heli Direct seems to be moving their surface products to a new store - www.directrc.com
Screenshot_20240504_133941.jpg

They sell everything from Axial, FMS, Associated, and lots of other brands. Small scale drifters, Monster Trucks, crawlers, etc.

Anyone ever wanted to turn their 1/24 or 1/25 model cars into RC cars? Check out this little gem I just found that is designed to do that. It has an adjustable wheelbase to work with lots of different model kits. Super freakin cool!
https://directrc.com/products/suppe...chassis-kit-adjustable-wheelbase-rhino-racing

This thing looks better than some 1/10 drift chassis! So it's hard to believe they're creating this as a 1/24 scale. Top of my wish list for sure!
Untitled241_20240504135536.png

They also have a $20 off $60+ orders for anyone signing up for their newsletter.

Last edited:
I love that Kyosho mini z 4x4. Great looking rig, I assume it's a 1/24 scale.

That works. Very cool truck.
Both the Jeep and the 4-Runner are pretty cool. They run on AA batteries though. Not many mods, if any, out there for them. Only reasons I haven't grabbed one.

Last edited:
Cool, I've ordered a few things from helidirect in the past, good to see someone is thriving enough to branch out in this economy. :thumbs-up:
If I had to guess, they probably wanted a new name because when I first heard of Heli Direct I assumed all they sold was flying things. This new name makes a lot more sense.

Heli Direct seems to be moving their surface products to a new store - www.directrc.com
View attachment 189186

They sell everything from Axial, FMS, Associated, and lots of other brands. Small scale drifters, Monster Trucks, crawlers, etc.

Anyone ever wanted to turn their 1/24 or 1/25 model cars into RC cars? Check out this little gem I just found that is designed to do that. It has an adjustable wheelbase to work with lots of different model kits. Super freakin cool!
https://directrc.com/products/suppe...chassis-kit-adjustable-wheelbase-rhino-racing

This thing looks better than some 1/10 drift chassis! So it's hard to believe they're creating this as a 1/24 scale. Top of my wish list for sure!
View attachment 189188

They also have a $20 off $60+ orders for anyone signing up for their newsletter.
That's sick!

Back