New onroad lid

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazi

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, I've been told to paint a 1/5 scale touring body, for a race team that will race in the next european championship, they whant a simple paint job and only three colors, red, white and black. That's my first scheme, what do you think?

DSC00340.jpg

i like but i think instead of that red down the middle i would like to see maybe a off center red racing stripe.... 1 or the clasic duel stripe down the middle....... but ya dragon and color wrapping around bottom and black gets bigger towards the back looks awsome....

go for it.,

I'm thinkning as a painter that because its done in crayon or color pencil to tell you the plain truth it looks like crap the real design wiht paint will look like a million bicks. as a suggestion maybe you could add lik a little blck shaddowing to the red dragon and maybe some tribal graphics in the red part on the hood. put the 1 somewhewre on the back where theres less details to be seen. run wiht it and lets see what you get.

that looks awsome even in colored pencil. just wondering where u got the pic of the car so u could fill it in?

later

I took the template from this site. http://www.rcdrift.com/

:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: , Fridge I missed your answer, I know that the pencil design is quite crapy, is only to get the first idea, the only problem I have is that this guy doesn't like, flames, tribal, shadows, ripped metal effect, etc. I don't know why but 1/5 guys like to paint the cars as real GT cars, in fact I'm not sure that they will accept the dragon design. The side number will not be paint but is the place where they will stick it while racing, I've just added it to show them how it will look.
Mattie, thank's for your coments, the red down the middle should be keept to paint their white logo on it,

This is the car, you can see that they design is just plain

boletin2eng1.jpg

I think it looks good. Was the dragon head on the side your idea or a suggestion from them? Other than the dragon, i like the design. It flows well.

Thats is nice, stick with that. I bet they would be happy with that look.

Back