New Nitro RC Racing Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

403forbidden

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Here's some pics from a RC race yesterday. You can see more here:
http://www.robspics.com/radiocontrol/rosecity/2006april22/

rc03%20421.jpg

rc03%20486.jpg

rc05%20518.jpg

rc05%20545.jpg

I agree - the clarity is just astonishing. Good shooting!

wow, there well decent pics.

Cheers for sending them in.

By the way, just want to ask, what camera did u use?

olds97_lss said:
What's with the rivit looking things on the sides of the bodies?
Probably where they secured the body braces.

Rush Evo man said:
wow, there well decent pics.

Cheers for sending them in.

By the way, just want to ask, what camera did u use?

Thanks!

I used a Canon 20D camera along with a Canon 70-200 F4L lens

Awesome camera, that's the one I really want to pick up. I am still using my old Canon EOS 1n, with a 70-200 L series 2.8, and a few other L series lenses.

Rush Evo man said:
yeah, it is an awesome camera.

How much are they?

Well you can probably find the Canon 20D for around $1100 with kit lens. It is being repalced by the Canon 30D, but for all practical purposes, they are the same camera.

You will want to add a 70-200mm lens though if you shoot outdoor RC. The cheapest one Canon makes is the 70-200 F4L which runs around $550 to $600.

For indoor RC, you will probably like the 85mm 1.8 (around $350) or the 50mm 1.8 (around $70)

cool. thx 4 the info.

Just a few probs.

1. i'm english so it would be good to know the price in £ (pounds).

2. I don't really need a camera as good as that. i only need like, a normal type of camera. you know, 2 mega pixel and all that. One that's a little bit cheaper that yours.

Yeah... that's nuts. Nice pics, but man, that's a lot of dough.

You know... that currency thing always kills me. There are like 15 different kinds of pounds from 15 different places.

olds97_lss said:
Yeah... that's nuts. Nice pics, but man, that's a lot of dough.

You know... that currency thing always kills me. There are like 15 different kinds of pounds from 15 different places.

I agree olds..Get a few nice rc's or a whole lotta parts for that kind of cash

I can appreciate a fine piece of hardware though... it just isn't my cup of tea. A lot of people I know can't comprehend how I can spend $500+ on a "toy" truck... to each his own.

I use a relatively cheap HP Smart shot 2.1MP camera that does video w/sound. There are better cameras out there (see above photo's!), but for my needs, it was worth $130.

Back