New Lotto: Nitro TC3 RTR Plus and $175 GC...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am kinda thinking about buying maybe 2, but u know, I'm just a kid and i don't have alot of $$$$$$$$ so i dont know. Ill have to think about it. I might just buy more stuff for my SWEEEEEEEET X-terminator pro!!! :hammer: Good news i just sold my paint ball gun! WOOOOO HOOOOO!

Got my 2. I have to win one of these lotteries!

Ok Got my first. I will be buying more tomorrow!!

I tried to get people to donate money to buy more tickets, but they wouldn't go for it.

bump. This will end next week :D

Just got my 2nd ticket#.

Bump for the lotto. come on guys but the tickets so i can get this car....

woodie whats the count??

bump it up! Go and get yours now! From what the Lotto page says we are only 1/3 of the way through, come on guys go get yours today!

I went through the link and purchased a ticket Saturday 10-16.... Will I recieve a ticket number via email or snail mail? Just curious b/c I havent gotten one yet...

I gotta win this thing..... maybe i should try some voodoo or something.... My cen sp1's transmission decided to crap out on me last night.... and I'm ready for something decent now. I've learned the nitro tuning basics and care with this cheapo and I've gotten a gallon through the engine and its still running strong....

HEHEHE Maybe I can win something that is decent..... Just wishing... but seriously....

Where will I recieve my ticket?

Woodie will send you an email. If you haven't recieved one in a few days I'd send him a pm and see whats up.

I apologize but the hard drive in my main computer has crapped out on me, however I am in the process of re-installing everything and Rochellcommaj and anyone else who has bought tickets and have not received their numbers will be getting theirs today.

-Michael

All tickets have been sent out now giving us a total of 33 tickets sold thus far - almost half way there!!!

-Michael

Only halfway ?!?!? ... :arrr:

Bumpy... Lets buy it all people. :smoke:

I be trying to sell some this evening, as I should see some fellow RCers.

I certainly hope all those who voted for an on-road auction has purchased tickets. If not, what are you waiting for?

No takers, I'll keep trying.

Sold two more - I'll update the numbers this evening!

-Michael

Back