New hpi baja 5t

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the street price will hover around $1300.

Tower has it for preorder at $1349, but it will surely drop.

Oh I'm drooling now... wished the wife wouldn't have a problem with me spending 4 figures for an RC car. :p:

Oh well... looks fun. Found some clips on youtube. I think it's the advertised clip but not sure...

Last edited by a moderator:
its almost the same price as the B1000 exept its not 4wd :( ...... but i think it would be better for jumps than the B1000. Baja 5T looks like it has more ground clearance & more suspension travel than the B1000, I'm not sure on the spec's, but I'm guessing.

if you buy, buy it from ONE of our sister sites Sponsors. like Davesmotors.com
HostilHobby.com or PythonMotorsports.com support the dealers that truely support us.

they all should have it avail for pre order at 1349.00

jm2c

can't wait to get one of these! once these automotive air conditioning hose crimping machines go i will be about half way there!

I gues I am the lucky husband

It's a secret but I know my wife bought me one (baja 5T) for Xmas.

I can't wait to use it...even in the snow I don't care.

Right now I have a Nitro Monster truck Warhead (i put tons of aluminum hop-ups - so it's heavy but runs great) and my wife has the new E-firestorm flux with LiPo batteries....my gosh...this thing is flying !

Happy Xmas shopping !

Back