New Cage first run.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4rk

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ok too heavy for big hills. I get plenty of traction on the rocky stuff but when it gets real steep I power out. Still had a blast though!
P1162980.jpg

P1162960.jpg

P1162958.jpg

For now the cage is just pressure fit over the body and it only came off once when I buried it in the snow real fast! I sent the boy for it!
P1163004.jpg
:D

ok, then off with cage and time for some bashing!
P1163034.jpg

P1163023.jpg

P1163052.jpg

P1163062.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like fun! :) i have some weight on mine but i put a high gear ratio found that it helped with pulling the weight but not much top end :( ill be out there tomorrow haha in the snow as well fun time i think the snow is great with the nitro, especially when it hardens and you can go just about anywhere! Cage looks great i think! :)

Climbing on the rocks? Poor clutch..... Looked fun though.

Be sure to post pics of the east coast snow! We have been thawing all week so this stuff was wet! Those moab tires power through it amazingly tho! oh yeah, which gear did you change ratio on? Spur or diffs?

As for the rocks, we have tons of rocky terrain here. Lots of trail systems too, but I do like to side track up the rocks every couple trips. I noticed if I keep my momentum up and bit and pump the throttle alot it does fine. If I roll up on it too slow and gas it thats hard on it for sure! Makes cool pics too!

Yeah i was going to try and make a video cause i have a video camera just never tried to make a video haha, my slipper is a 72 count, and not sure about the clutch bell i know it is a high torque i think it is more in my tranny cause left and right i blow the tranny that came with it 2-speed with reverse so i use my back up tranny witch is one speed no reverse so I'm not sure about the gear ratio in the tranny but i do know it cranks! The snow up here is extremely fluffy, i have been packing it down and waiting for it to harden right now the maxx just sinks in at haha.. :)

Back