new buggy to me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

race-a-holic

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm really enjoying the team associated stadium truck I have.
Last night I bought a team losi buggy.It's practically new.
Both were just rollers when I got them.Both now have a 13 turn venom brush motors.They also have duratrax intellispeed 12T esc's.I'm curious how they will compare against one another.This is my first buggy.I've had the truck less than 2 months.Although I like onroad racing,dirt is awesome in my opinion.
100_1259.gif

the buggy will be faster in acceleration and straight line speed but they turn real hard and can pitch easier.....I've seen brushless buggies that are just uncatchable and it sickened me to get spanked by something lighter than a paperweight..LOL

Thanks for the info.Does that mean I will have to change my driving style or just set up the buggy different than I would the truck?I'm still new to these R/C's.

I don't know that you would have to change your driving style..... the buggy because of its speed can be a handful to control at top speeds more than your Stadium. The setup will be a bit different, but not drastically though.

Tom

Last edited:
godale03 said:
I don't know that you would have to change your driving style..... the buggy because of its speed can be a handful to control at top speeds more than your Stadium. The setup will be a bit different, but not drastically though.

Tom
I agree with Tom on this one,I have had buggies and stadium trucks,and they do drive similar.However I find the trucks more suitable to my style,but thats just me.

~Scott

Well,I got them out the other day.Although set up similar,like you have said the buggy does seem faster and harder to control.Now if I buy a brushless motor,which one gets it?I'm thinking the truck since it's easier to control.

Back