NetFlix

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alien13

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Wife and I are considering signing up, anybody else use it? Opinions?

Have it, LOVE it! I'm on the 2 at a time plan. Its really really really really really convenient. No hidden fees, you can drop it, upgrade, down grade at any time and it doesn't matter, I've down graded and upgrade a few times. You will not regret it at all.

Anything is better than Time Warner. We called and threatened to get different service once, and the CSR said go ahead. We had so many problems with them, then when they lost Fox for a few days because of contract issues, we said "no more" and signed up for uVerse. Much better, and we have more channels for less money, and awesom customer service.

Have it, love it. Almost never do DVD's, I'm on the one at a time plan, but I stream a lot though.

What he said. If I have to watch something as soon as it is released but don't want to wait the day or two for shipping I'll rent it at Redbox.

I have it. Best 10 bucks I ever spent a month.

Sounds like a good deal. When I browse the selection, it appears to be somewhat limited, is there alot more once you get signed up?

I've not ever not found a movie I was looking for. They have them all as far as I now. Sometimes alittle later on getting them than PPV.

I use Roku to access my Netflix account, it rocks. Even allows me to rent movies from Amazon.

What about multiple users? My wife and I would both use it, both on either out iPhones or PCs, unless the unlikely happens, and we both watch the same thing on the tv. We would just both use the same account username and password, right?

Yeah thats all you would need. I'm serious, you will be surprised about how convenient they are. I really debated about joining but after I did I kicked myself for waiting so long.

What about multiple users? My wife and I would both use it, both on either out iPhones or PCs, unless the unlikely happens, and we both watch the same thing on the tv. We would just both use the same account username and password, right?

As SNG said, yep that's it. You'd be surprised at how well instant streaming works on the iPhone too, it's awesome.

I like it. But my only crab is that there aren't a lot of new releases for streaming. Otherwise it's awesome. I watch movies a couple times a week on it!

Netflix is awesome! I've been in the Home Theater business foe nearly 15 years now and IMO this is on the top 5 list of new innovations to the industry. Streaming video at will! and netflix is the most convienent and easiest to use. ;)