need some help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkslayor24

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok, you people here are my go to guys for everything, but this i just dont know about...so i shal begin...my girlfriend usualy has 4-5 day periods but this month it only lasted 1 1/2 to 21/2 days...and since then its been about 3 days cince shes goten off and she dousnt sem like hersef at all.... i dont realy think thats normal is it???

we havent even had sex yet...

Did she just recently start taking birth control? That will screw with them for a little while at first. If not, something else seems to be manipulating her hormones and should cause you a heightened sense of awareness. She might have a medical issue, or just be outright crazy.
What do you mean by 'not herself'?

shes just been acting realy wierd, normaly shes nice to almost everyone, she wasbitchy to her parents 2 days in arrow, ands he just seems, kinda, well carefree about things. and she is diabetic, but idr think that would change that...and no, she isn not on birth controll

She is probably just stressed about something. Ask her what's wrong.
Diabetes likely won't be the cause outside of other more alarming signs, so hopefully you have stuff to keep you occupied while she works things out. It beats hanging around an angry woman if she isn't willing to talk about it.

I'm hopping thats all it is...so, I'm going to say the whole story. sundays are kindof our days to hang out, we hang out every sunday and havent missed a single one unless shes sick. but last sunday she "forgot" wat day it was and made plans to go with her friend instead of me, at first i didnt realy know wat to think but we talked about it, and i thought we were fine. but my friend told her that i "thought we were growing apart" wich i dont. so since then shes been acting like i stated above. shes also acting wierd with me, its like she wants to be around me 24/7 now but at the same time, its like shes trying to push us apart ya know wat I'm sayin, kinda like she thinks were going to split up and is trying to lessen the pain of when it happens. she says thats not it but wat do you guys think? (mind that this is all right after her 2 day period)

Just go buy yourself the user's manual for your girlfriend. That should clear up any issues you have....and if you find one...please forward a copy to me. I have been looking for it for 30+ years now ;-)

Ok, three things. One: how old is this girl? Two: I was not expecting this kinda stuff on the RCNT site. Not complaining, i just think its funny that its on here. And I'm glad that you feel comfortable enough to discuss this with us. Three: Sadly there has probably been some "brown chicken brown cow" behind your back being that she is showing early signs of a baby being formed all up in her.........

Just go buy yourself the user's manual for your girlfriend. That should clear up any issues you have....and if you find one...please forward a copy to me. I have been looking for it for 30+ years now ;-)

Here is the cliff-notes for it.

http://www.hersheys.com/:hehe:

Here ya go:
http://cindycandal.blogspot.com/2007/03/user-woman-guide.html

Dark: The thing about how she's saying you're the one growing apart when it's not, it's called a self fulfilling prophecy. It usually ends in her saying "I knew it."

Back