Need help please!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evo24

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey guys I'm new to this Rc thing. I have a Cen Ct5 and with about one month of use the pullstart got really hard when turning on car, also the car wont stay on and runs without power. WHAT CAN THE PROBLEM BE?
Thank You.

It kind of sounds like it's super rich.. Have you leaned it out any since you've had it? It's probably hard to pull because it's flooding from to much fuel

When is the pull start hard to pull? It may be, like said above, that it the settings are too rich and flooding the engine, making it hard to pull. If it's from trying to start it cold, heat up the engine with a heat gun or hair dryer or loosen up the glow plug. This should release some of the compression and make it easier to start. If you are doing the glow plug method, make sure to tighten the glow plug after it starts.

The engine going without power (Throttle?) is from either the transmitter settings or the idle settings. Make sure that the throttle trim settings are set to neutral. If it still goes, your idle settings are off. Adjust the idle needle so that when the car is on the ground it will not go.

yeah i did leaned it. didnt know it can actually cause problems. I'm gonna try the methods u guys suggested to test and see.
Thank You