Nascar fans

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Look what my mom bought for me!!
#8 Dale Jr Bush Daytona 1/24 diecast.signed this is a race/win car in matalic paint. 1 of 2500 made
Very cool Car to add to my collection.
Dale_jr_car_004.jpg

Dale_jr_car_003.jpg

Dale_jr_car_002.jpg

Dale_jr_car_001.jpg

Dude... that is sweet!! I had no idea you were a Jr. Fan! That is one awesome dicast.... does your mom need another son?

Nice! I have a few die cast funny cars tucked away safely in the original boxes, never to come out. At least one Dean Skuza, and a limited Motley Crue/Matco funny car.

GO MARCUS AMBROSE :)

Aussie Aussie Aussie
Oi Oi Oi

Tom I'm a nascar nut..I like Jr..i was a big Sr fan also.
My main man is Jeff burton.
I'll have to take some pics of my collection..of JR & SR diecast i have you will drool all over:D
Some of witch i bought from my good friend NCNITRO..like the #3 wrangler car<<<SR's And the wheeties#3 & 1996 olympics #3..
I have about 40 cars in the collection all in the boxs never opened.

Tom I'm a nascar nut..I like Jr..i was a big Sr fan also.
My main man is Jeff burton.
I'll have to take some pics of my collection..of JR & SR diecast i have you will drool all over:D
Some of witch i bought from my good friend NCNITRO..like the #3 wrangler car<<<SR's And the wheeties#3 & 1996 olympics #3..
I have about 40 cars in the collection all in the boxs never opened.

Sweet! I am too a collector and big Sr fan. I don't quite have 40 in my collection, but I will have to take some pics of my collection as well. My wife does not understand why I collect cars I will never "play" with but its all good. I look forward to the drooling!

Tom

I like the race/win cars..they all have the tire marks and dents everything is the way it was in the winners circle!!

Cool bro. Nascar fan here as well... guess that's kinda obvious though :D I have a number ofCrown Royal stuff from when Jamie was driving for Jack including a bottle of XR. I got Jamie's autograph on the shoulder blade of my black CR jacket at my very first cup race at Darlington back in '06. Talk about memorabilia.. a handshake and an autograph at my very first race. I love that town. :)

Go 1 car! 100 points to go!

I like the race/win cars..they all have the tire marks and dents everything is the way it was in the winners circle!!

I'd like very much to find a race win car from Jamie's Pepsi 400 win in '07. That was too sweet of a victory. 2nd of his career and first that I got to watch (on t.v.)

Cool bro. Nascar fan here as well... guess that's kinda obvious though :D I have a number ofCrown Royal stuff from when Jamie was driving for Jack including a bottle of XR. I got Jamie's autograph on the shoulder blade of my black CR jacket at my very first cup race at Darlington back in '06. Talk about memorabilia.. a handshake and an autograph at my very first race. I love that town. :)

Go 1 car! 100 points to go!

I'd like very much to find a race win car from Jamie's Pepsi 400 win in '07. That was too sweet of a victory. 2nd of his career and first that I got to watch (on t.v.)

Jamie is on fire this year!
Can't wait to see what paul does in a RCR car next year.

Nice car, but what's that crap smeared all over the windshield?

Its just one of the biggest names in nascar..LMAO..
Or its pigeon poop.and my mom was ripped off

A little da will clean that windshield right up :D

That's a nice addition to the collection for sure!

I knew you would like it Mr nitro.
I have in my sights a kyle bush car signed very rare..Sent mom the link :D
I don't care for him but the car is speacil..and $$$over 1.000$:whhooo:
She mite go for it my b day is comeing up!

I love autographed pieces. I have a few autographed 1:24 pieces in my collection.

K-Mart Indy Car signed by Mario Andretti

Funny Cars signed by John Force, Kenny Bernstein, and Al Hoffman

Nascar Skoal Bandit signed by Harry Gant

A 1:64 Jeff Gordon signature series still in the package signed by Jeff on the package, as well as another 1:64 signed by Joe Nemechek.

I think I have a few others in all the boxes in the basement, I just don't remember who at the moment, since I have well over 1000 cars.

I know you do I would love some day to see them..Maybe i could come out for a week and look at them this winter??

Back