my truck

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andy_xr81

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
IMG_2488.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2497.jpg
some before and after pics. just put the wing and the sway bars on it as well as the platinum air filter and the roar pipe. i also have a FOC waiting to put on it. my next hop-ups i'm thinking of are cvds, badlands or some RPM a arms. i'm thinking that i'll wait till i break something for the arms. what would you guys suggest as the best option?

after running the cvd's i would say stick with the stocker drive line. yeah they are plastic but all the the cvds i have ran i have bent during racing. although if your going to bash with it then you may/will be ok. all i know is for racing i will stick with the stock shafts.
another good option is the new radio box, rechargable reciever pack, depending on your radio upgradeing to digital 2.4 ghz, depending on which header you have i would say swap it to the new version header which is held on with springs. although they give you one spring in the set i would add a second to ensure it does not slip.

Nice revo. It looks pretty low compared to stock.

Back