My track

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solly69

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
IMG00156.jpg

IMG00157.jpg

IMG00158.jpg

IMG00159.jpg

IMG00160.jpg

IMG00161.jpg

IMG00163.jpg

IMG00164.jpg

IMG00165.jpg

IMG00166.jpg

Sorry about the quality i had to take them with my phone
i was going to build jumps, elevations ect but I'm moving away so its not worth the time and effort :(

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

pretty cool track to have in your backyard. A few jumps would be cool. Do the neighbours get pi$$ed with the noise of nitro?

yea the plan was to have jumps on like every straight except the 1 that goes along the side fence but since I'm moving its not gonna be worth swinging on the shovel ect and then not even get to use it

Where I'm moving they dont have a track or even a club so I'm going to try and get 1 going... which will mean swinging on the shovel a hell of a lot to make a track for competition standards... dont know how i will go buy hey all i can do is try

I haven't had any complaints yet although a lot of people here are old and always stop and watch if they are walking past and tell me how its good to see people getting out and doing stuff instead of sitting in front of the TV :p

just a thought, but have you thought to try "Google Earth to get a birds eye view to post on here and as a personal record b4 you move ??

no i never though of that thankyou for the idea i am going to do it right now :)
I've been thinking of a way to get a birds eye view as well haha

I installed google earth and had a look and my track isn't on there.
The land is that its been built on but I'm presuming they haven't updated there databases or something

Last edited:
aah dang............maybe they need to update then.

There is also "microsoft virtual earth" aswell.

When did u build the track ? also, what was the date on the google map ?

If its dated as 2009, take it as mewaning 2006/7. google are 2 1/2 yrs out with the birds eye shot of my area, my mates old car proved it. he scrapped it 2 1/2 yrs ago, and its showing on the google map !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep it says 09 :hehe:
umm like a week ago mabey close to 2 weeks so not that long.

How up to date is Microsoft virtual world??

not sure about microsoft, but i'm game to have a look

Give me a few minutes..

no worries
if its reguraly updated then ill be sure to get some arial pics of my track and post em up for every1 to see

All i need now is some one with a digital camera or a video camera so that i can get some footage of me running it before i leave.
It looks so small and tight but u would be supprised on how much speed you can carry around it if you time your corners right and i am still yet to work my brakes out on my PROTOS

Back