My new toy (pictures)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little update, I've had somewhere around three crashes, nothing major, had to buy about $20 in parts on my first crash, and the third crash I broke one of the my training gears, so I had to make a new one. Ended up buying a Futaba GY401 gyro and a micro high torque digital servo for the heli, together those were $173 shipped. In December I removed the training gears, which was a big change. Still can't do much other than hover tail in, anything else and I start to get confused.

Haven't flown much in the last month or two, school has started and it's kinda too cold to fly, so the helicopter just sits. Come spring time I may install my Century PG2000 gyro in the Belt CP and install the GY401 and a full size high torque digital servo in my 30 size gas heli, and maybe try getting on a buddy cord down at the field to fly the gasser.

Here's a two year update. I crashed the helicopter about 2 year ago and it's been sitting ever since. I think it's too much helicopter for me lol

They really are too hard to fly. Figure I'll stick to airplanes...well, whenever the local flying club finds a new field that it's so closed off. Maybe I should get another park flier since I have all the electronics and stuff?