my new mbx5 and wsII

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, let us know how the break in goes. This is one engine I'm thinking about getting for my inferno. I was out at KZ speedway out here and a couple of guys had their mbx5 powered with Corona engines. They looked impressive and durable. I'm a big fan of RB Concepts. I've got RB C12 for my tc, I'd like to know how this RB 21 works out.

I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!

Did I mention? I FRICKIN WANT ONE!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE! I WANT ONE!

Did I mention? I FRICKIN WANT ONE!

GO HERE
:D

Originally posted by slothy
after a week of crap finally got it together and ready to break in..

Click Here

You may want to check out the general nitro talk forum before you break in the WS7II. My brother and I just broke one in week before last using Bess's heat cycle method and it is ripping. My Mugen starter box still has a hard time turning it over and it has about 1.5 gals through it. Another guy at the track used RB's recommended break-in procedure and his is noticeably not as strong, but it has about 3 gals through it also.

um drool!!!:cheers: Nice work and you already know that was a noce choice both buggy and engine. You are ready to race and win!

Re: Re: my new mbx5 and wsII

Originally posted by FlyinRazorback

You may want to check out the general nitro talk forum before you break in the WS7II. My brother and I just broke one in week before last using Bess's heat cycle method and it is ripping. My Mugen starter box still has a hard time turning it over and it has about 1.5 gals through it. Another guy at the track used RB's recommended break-in procedure and his is noticeably not as strong, but it has about 3 gals through it also.

i used sorta rb recomended way.. i use a ofna starter box, and it had no prob at all (12v dual motors, dont know model #)

Well 5 tanks.. and shes already for sure killing my ofna .26 in my mbx pro lol.. i can't even compare..

Originally posted by mcvickj
Looks very nice. Did you paint the body?

ya, but its got the 10 foot away paint job (looks okay from 10 foot away eheh)

Congrats on the bug, looks great.
And don't worry, my bodies are usually the 10 foot away kind as well. It's no big deal, because that's usually the distance (usually more) that people see it from anyway. And when you take photos, the camera seems to magically hide the imperfections anyway :)

I think you did a great job on the body, and the buggy! Don't worry slothy for all we know he has never painted anything and doesn't know how difficult it can be. Keep up the good work.:radio:

I think your bod looks fine slothy, I was just saying that I have the same issue with the 10-foot thing. Humbolt seems to take everything I say and twist it to make it look like something else.

And just FYI, my fine ignorant friend HB, heres the last body I painted (nothing but cheap tamiya spraycans and handrawn/handcut masks used).

1684IMGA0964-med.JPG

go on, tell me how ugly it looks, or some other lame comment.

slothy you just cost my gf more $ this is going to be my new RC project. that thing is
:thumbup:

Originally posted by imnotsure
slothy you just cost my gf more $ this is going to be my new RC project. that thing is
:thumbup:

She looking for another man in her life ? i clean up after myself lol