My brain is about to explode due to indecisiveness!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ferrebee88

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
I have $800 cash burning a hole in my dresser drawer and am trying to think of what to do with it.
I currently own:
Axial SCX6 and Ryft
Traxxas TRX4, slash, and a couple TRX4Ms
Losi 1/10 DB pro
Tekno SCT 410.3 and ET410 2.0
HPI Baja 5b
Kraken Vekta.5 and Vesla.5 (on pre-order)

I have been racking my brain and indecisively going back and forth between a few different ideas to include:

A: Tekno MT410 2.0 kit build (I have built and bashed the original MT410 but think a 1/10 scale version might be fun to mess with)
B: Losi Pro Moto (something different with some pretty cool technology)
C: Put the money aside and eventually save up enough for a Taylor RC 46GT engine for the Vekta.5
D: ____________________ You fill in the blank! (and no, i'm not giving you $800 LOL)

You can buy me a Tekno ET48 2.0 :rolleyes: Or you could keep it for yourself and have an awesome Truggy to bash around or race even.

You can buy me a Tekno ET48 2.0 :rolleyes: Or you could keep it for yourself and have an awesome Truggy to bash around or race even.
An ET48 2.0 would be a nice choice too! I built an MT410 and converted it to a ET48 a couple of years ago. It was a beast

Best call the fd. That hole its burning may burn the house down. 🤣

Good luck.

You need a fleet of scx24s
I have two of the TRX4m's with trailers. My daughters drive them around with babie dolls in them. Those little guys are the only RCs I can get my kids interested in. Lol

I’ve been having a blast with my promoto. 🤙
I've heard they are pretty tough. Have you ran it on grass?

I've heard they are pretty tough. Have you ran it on grass?
Definitely, it takes a pretty good beating.

AD4BD98A-D36F-43CF-9080-8DD50C073913.jpeg

The second you spend it , something new that you really like will come out. It's the law!
I tried that theory once, I waited for something new to come out and it did, so I bought it
and damned if something new didn't come out. :wacky:
This hobby kinda grabs you by the boo boo and there is no way out.

I tried that theory once, I waited for something new to come out and it did, so I bought it
and damned if something new didn't come out. :wacky:
This hobby kinda grabs you by the boo boo and there is no way out.
That's why you just gotta say hell with it and buy them all 😝

Back