My 200th Post!!! I Rule!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by Mike c.
I still have more then all of you

Not me, you don't =devil

Originally posted by Mike c.
how is that fun? :OT:

It's not, it just makes me feel better about having NO LIFE whatsoever...

:banana:

once again skymax surpasses all!!!

go check out some new pics i posted in my gallery

on my way to talkaholic :ale:

No-One is even close to sky. O well, ima catch up to you mike. Dont you worry!:stickup:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

I'd like to point out that SHK posts more than 15 times a day! I thought I was bad. He's going to catch up to skymaxx in no time. :x

Skymaxx's keyboard must be worn to the bone. All those posts and everyone is huge. I'm not complaining though. We all get lots of good R/C info out of him. ;)

skymaxx's computer keyboard is made out of billet aluminium. He had to fabricate one, as all those posts would just melt the stock keyboards. i think he already has voice recognition software on order, so he can dictate :smoke:

Originally posted by nitronewbie
skymaxx's computer keyboard is made out of billet aluminium. He had to fabricate one, as all those posts would just melt the stock keyboards. i think he already has voice recognition software on order, so he can dictate :smoke:

LOL. Naw Sky probably uses some voice software to type out his posts. :)

I do go by hand and have had to get a Titanium impregnated keyboard with kevlar keys.
:D

If I used voice software, my wife would really think I had flipped. She thinks I spend too much time on the computer already...imagine if she heard me in there talking to it...not to mention most of my posts would be peppered with curse words and get censored by the mods and that is no fun.
:write:

LMAO!

I can see it now : sky talking to computer : "well you have to adjust the needle valve, hon can u make me something to drink, and then check to see what your LSN is set at, dammit dog, stop climbing on the couch, after that, check to make sure here are no leaks in the fuel tank, what do ya mean, not now i have a headache? oops, damn voice recognition....

Last edited:
LMFAO That's about it for me as well. :)

Voice recognition would be cool if it worked. :x

The last version of dragon dictate I looked at only got 90% of the words right. That lease one out of 10 words wrong. Also, like sky said, talking to your computer is just down right weird. You should have seen the looks I was getting when I was testing the stuff for work.

Wow, you this is :OT: ?

He's going to have 300 posts before we're done with this one. :p

LOL Ain't it a fact rob?

MAtter of fact, I have a voice recognition program... It's not very good.. If I tried to post here with that.. IT would come out with more "get the hell away from me dog" than anything lol

this is great, novice rob you are right - lets keep this post going and i am gonna have 300 before its up! lol - this is the greatest smiley - right here - :microwave

:smoke: yah - smokin , chillin ----- whos the man? i was able to run this post all the way to 300!!!!!!!

Can i get a :w00t: :w00t: