Mugen Wins!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flash

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
the mugen mbx-5 just won the worlds race. how 'bout that?

vray-world-champ.gif

Three US drivers finished in the top 5
3. Pavidis
4. Kortz
5. Bradley

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! That totally rocks!!! Too bad for Ofna and their DQ! Gotta make sure your equipment is spec and that tank definitely was not!

PD2:cool:

I'm torn on whether or not i feel the right decision was made to dq the poor guy for being .5cc over the limit. that kind of margin will not make any measurable difference in run time, but, as they say, "rules are rules" so i suppose they need to be followed.

.5cc? I heard it was 1cc - but still, if you have any idea what 1cc is - to give you an idea, 5cc is equal to one TEAspoon! We are not talking a ton of fuel, but its enough, in these races, to DQ - there are no gray areas when you race these races - just black and white!

PD2:cool:

Ofna should have made sure they had the correct size tank that should be common sense!

cvec7 said:
Ya, but now Mugen's prices will likely go up...

Well that wasn't the case last year when Mugen won the on-road World's or the US Nats 1st,2nd,and 3rd but who knows. It would deffinitely be not Mugen's MO to do so since they have won many Word's and other compititions over time and to my knowledge never jack their price up afterwards. Maybe you were talking about LHS's doing that who knows?

lol - its not like Mugens are Inexpensive anyhow! They are already pricey!

Congrats Mugen!!!! (this coming from a Kyosho guy!)

And like FRB said, 3 U.S. drivers! Right On!

Well they mite, I hope they don't, the only reason the Kanai buggies are so expensive is because of the 7 time world titles on them. If it wern't for that, I say they'd be about the same price as the MBX-5's.

Hey congrats to you Mugen guys. My new Kanai gets here tomorrow.