Morgan sidewinder 30% any good?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeroc1982

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
FinAlly found out what this fuel iz called. Is it any good?

i love this fuel.But i only got 20%.This fuel comes with after run in the fuel so no need for after run oils.Also it has anti foam no there is no foam in there.I would buy this fuel very good for the price!:D

I would of thought it to be indigeneously manufactured/sold in/to your area because I've never heard of it and neither has my hobbyshop but I went on their website and they are US based and seems like a descent fuel plus they sell the supplies to homebrew your own fuels also.It seems like a big seller in Texas..I'm burning up 3 gallons a week between 4-5 trucks and even though I'm buying my brand of fuel in bulk to save money its still becoming expensive ordering 4 gallons 1 week in advance all the time;-lol...I get 4 gallons of fuel delivered to my door for almost the same price my hobbyshop charges me for 3 gallons and thats with all shipping and hazmat fees applied...Homebrewing my own would cut that in half or double my supply dollar for dollar....

http://www.morganfuel.com/

Last edited:
I love this fuel. I run 20% in my LST2 427 mill. Or I use back yard basher by MorgansIt has alot of oil in it 20 nitro and 16% oil.My LHS started to carry Trinity so I am going to try that and see how that goes. The oniy problem Is that it gums up my one way bearing.

Sidewinder is excellent fuel, go for the 30% Nitro 10% oil blend. One of the best fuels on the market. I wish somebody near me would carry it. LHS owner said "no" when I asked him too. That's why he is slowly going out of business.

i love this fuel.But i only got 20%.This fuel comes with after run in the fuel so no need for after run oils.Also it has anti foam no there is no foam in there.I would buy this fuel very good for the price!

This is Very good fuel, I Have run 4 or 5 gallons through my trx3.3. Though I highly recommend using after run oils regardless. This fuel does say right on it " DO Not use after run oils, Morgan Fuel contains a rust inhibitor ..........". Seeing this I didn't use after run oil for about 3 gallons, After rebuilding my 3.3 I noticed slight rust/corrosion building. So keep your engine safe, use after run oils.

lol i was scared to use after run oils after this post i will lol =p:D

I use this brand i forget what percentages but the truck runs really good. But i dont know how other fuels are like.

Theyre 20 percent is great but I had a lot of tuning issues with the 30 my savvy wouldnt stay runing avoid the 30%

I used their Cool Power 20% fuel in my Traxxas 3.3 and no rust when I broke it down after about 2 gallons. I didn't use ARO in it. Cool Power is their Helicopter fuel and tends to run a bit cooler than the Sidewinder.