Mods?1??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
No I'm not going to bash these guys. The mods have a rough job tp keep us all in line and to keep the peace. Thanks guys! Here's to you!:drink::drink::drink::drink: Have beer on Woodie!

Kissing ass ban coming your way!

just kidding.

If it weren't for you, most of us could take a LOT of time off.
Ass kissing will get you nowhere, but please don't stop. It's the only thanks we ever get. :D

Well since we're ass kissing I'll join in with the fun

I've been on a lot of forums before and they are all the same. You always have the guys that "know" everything and then all the useless spamming as well as the horrible color combinations while being hard or uneasy to use. This has been without a doubt the easiest and nicest forum I have been on yet.

Cheers to the mods for a great job on doing their job!

the only mod's worth a crap IMO are the ones you buy from horizon hobbies.

LMAO!! By looking through these posts, I'll know who to put on radar and who to give a break to. :hehe:

By the way, I now have an assistant to do my dirty work....

Ban_Hamster.jpg

Kinda disappointed you didn't go with a ban mogwai Rolex ;)

The mods on here actually help. Not like other forums that are half-ass and the mods only make sure people are following the terms of service.

Just block his IP address like you guys did to Ratzo. That should fix the problem.

Back