Mini-T Baja Bug Body

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentGTboy

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
minitbaja.jpg

Team Losi’s cool Mini-T goes retro with the new Mini-Baja Bug body, a certified flash from the past that is as cool today as it was 25 years ago. The LOSB1304 Mini-Baja is a replica of the model that started it all back in the day, before many of today’s off-road stars were even born. The Mini-Baja captures the traditional flair and no nonsense look of the original off-roader that continues to terrorize the deserts and off-road recreational areas around the world. The Mini-Baja requires the use of the LOSB1300 extended body mounts and like all Team Losi bodies is made from crystal clear
Polycarbonate and includes precut window masks. Look for this and all genuine Team Losi Mini-T performance parts at hobby shops and racetracks worldwide.

LOSB1304 Mini-Baja Bug Body w/Masks $11.99

If someone could move this to the anoucement board so it's displayed on the main page, that'd be great.

that looks pretty neet.!..............................................

I'm a huge oldschool VW fan. Not to long ago I sold my 74 rail buggy....cried when it left :\ . I didn't want to sell it, but I didn't play with it much and was paying insurance on it for it to just sit there. That thing was a total badass mud machine!

If I had a Mini-T I'd already have that body on order!

Back