Sold / Found Mini Revo vxl

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasminemy4g63

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys sorry I haven't been around for a while,I got into racing quads this summer.I have a mini e-revo vxl for sale comes rtr with two nimh batteries,radio and charger.only needs a steering servo.looking for 210 shipped usps priority with tracking number.need to sell soon please make offers thank you and Merry Christmas!

NEW PRICE 170 SHIPPED sold

Attachments

• mini e-revo brushless 003.JPG
    mini e-revo brushless 003.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 116
  • mini e-revo brushless 005.JPG
    mini e-revo brushless 005.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
New price

170 shipped

Hey guys sorry I haven't been around for a while,I got into racing quads this summer.I have a mini e-revo vxl for sale comes rtr with two nimh batteries,radio and charger.only needs a steering servo.looking for 210 shipped usps priority with tracking number.need to sell soon please make offers thank you and Merry Christmas!

NEW PRICE 170 SHIPPED

Hi I just wanted to ask if this is the 2.4 ghz version? What happened to the steering servo? Nice item by the way.
Hope to hear from you.

Hi I just wanted to ask if this is the 2.4 ghz version? What happened to the steering servo? Nice item by the way.
Hope to hear from you.

I dont have the 2.4 radio anymore as far as the servo I was driving it around the yard and it just quit.thx Larry

So it does NOT include the radio and a working servo right?

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate running BH3.0, DL09, 125mv undervolt Voodoo5 using SwiftKey and Tapatalk

NEW PRICE 170 SHIPPED sold

So all you need to run this buggy is the steering servo??? What size motor is that one?? I am looking for a few good electric buggys for the family. We all have nitro trucks and looking to have an electric for everyone.. I will know a definet answer within the next 5 hours..

The truck is already sold. I'll lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back