Merry Christmas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revo_rob_1984

OverMedicated
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I just wanted to wish all my RC Family a very Merry Christmas. Be safe and enjoy the time with your families and i will see you all on the 26th.

I just wanted to wish all my RC Family a very Merry Christmas. Be safe and -insert-TRY-insert- enjoy the time with your families and i will see you all on the 26th.

fixed it for you. lol

Merry Christmas...I'll be here.

Merry Christmas to you too Rob, and all my friends here at RCNT. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and safe holidays!

Merry Christmas to you as well Lloyd!

Merry Christmas to all my RCNT buds! Hope you all have a safe holiday and get to spend some quality time with your loved ones. :cheers:

Wow, Dom stopped by! lol.

Merry Christmas to everyone of this awesome site. Yes even you mister "where're my pants at?":)

I just got home from Christmas dinner at my sister. Jeez what en evening, those two boys of her(age 2 and 4) must have ants in their pants or something. :whhooo::)

Anyways I've stuffed my face with duck and caramelized potatoes and can hardly cope with breathing. :hehe: uhhm good, I love roast duck.

Unlike you, we in Denmark celebrate christmas on the evening of the 24th with gifts after dinner. It's tradition but it would be better with the kids if we did it on the 25th like most of you do.

Have a safe and happy holidays guys!

Merry Christmas every one......it is over here now but oh well. I am out....good night all!

Merry Christmas guys, have fun, be safe, and eat big...I know I will!

Merry Christmas........ Just another day in the streets for me. :(

I try to keep the festive spirit by showing them to people all over town, and always provide them with a momento.

Merry Christmas everybody.