Memorial Day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What are you guys doing for memorial day?

Me and my dad, and some friends are heading out tomarrow for a 4 day camping trip. A perfect trip, friends and family. Gets better, dirt bikes, and fishing lol. Should be fun, better if I could bring my rcs to bash with but the altitude plays with my emotions when it comes to tunning a nitro mill. lol. I took my first day off from UPS too which is freakin over due at the rate they push. Anyways hope every one has a safe fun weekend!

We are leaving tomorrow too! Were heading to our camp on the river. Looking forward to fishing, relaxing and the rc's are coming with us. At night theres nothing like sitting on the deck cooking and looking for the bottom of a Crown Royal bottle.

going to my sisters condo in New Smyrna Beach, FL.

We are leaving tomorrow too! Were heading to our camp on the river. Looking forward to fishing, relaxing and the rc's are coming with us. At night theres nothing like sitting on the deck cooking and looking for the bottom of a Crown Royal bottle.

Which river yall go to?

On road racing tomorrow.

Painting the hall and living room on Sunday and Monday.

Hopefully wrenching on my Maxx this weekend, then going to see a couple movies. Nothing other than that. This week coming though my Grandpa that got me in the hobby is coming down for a visit and we're going bashing.

To the park to make some videos of these mamba's running! Where else? Probably going to grill out with the family all weekend and enjoy the string of good weather we will be having over the next few days.

Oh, and I need to throw some paint on this 50's chevy for my T-Maxx...I'm still debating on my color scheme.

six flags. MORE FLAGS, MORE FUN!

and some fireworks( only about $500 worth)

Which river yall go to?

The camp is in Simmsport, it's right where the Mississippi river, Red river and Atchafalya river come together....Better known as Three Rivers. Only a few hours from take off!

I know where that is. Yall have a good time.

I'm going to be wrenchin on the projects, and doing some crawling. I've got the LiPos charging now, and I can't wait. I never dreamed that I would have this much fun with my crawler. It's kinda a shame, I think I'm having more fun with this $500 crawler than I'll have with my $2000+ revo. Haha, I hope I'm wrong, but I can't possibly imagine having any more fun in one day than I do with the crawler, especially after a hard days work, because it's just so relaxing. I'll go to the meat market today and pick up some nice steaks and such, and do some grilling tomorrow and Monday. Tomorrow, my girlfriend and I have a wild day planned ;)

Back