Maiden Voyage !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Clod's Maiden Voyage !

All it needed was a steering servo and some adjusting on the links and off it went. The tire was the only thing I could find to climb at the time. The msc sucks but I have an esc I will install and will lock both axles after this weekend. What do you think?

clod0ek.jpg

20f0561115409aq.jpg

Last edited:
WOW great response

Looks nice, got any pics with the lid off? Is that a home made chassis?

You might not get many responses here in general electric, if you would like I can move it to other monster trucks for ya.

thats nice. I like seeing people climb rocks, but would not be patient enough myself (I'm a speed demon). Could we get some pics with the lid off?

Who would think about putting a big truck in the monster truck section:hammer: Please move

The chassis is home made. I originally bought it for parts but it works pretty good as is...except for the msc. I'm still need to adjust a few things and install the esc and I'll get pics with out the lid and maybe of it climbing something other than a tire.

Moved.

I don't think your title helped ya out much either. I was expecting to find a boat thread when I first clicked it.

Yeah that msc definately has to go. What motors does it have?

Moved.

I don't think your title helped ya out much either. I was expecting to find a boat thread when I first clicked it.

Yeah that msc definately has to go. I finally decided on the Novak super duty xr.