M11 vs 3PKS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JATO

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
was just wondering about these two radios i can't go to a hobby shop and test them because the local one doesn't have these radios so all the feedback you can give would be great.

They are both GREAT radios... It really comes down to user preference. I use the M8, and love it. The only thing I would change is that the trigger area is small, and a tight fit for large hands. Other than that, it rocks..

Mostly prefrence.

MY OPINION:

The M11's wheel is way to thin so you have to almost fingertip it, I know people who likes it this way though.

The 3PKS has a nice joystick feature, super easy navigation through the menus.

Both vibrate for refueling.

It's close, personally, whichever you get should be fine, I also reccomend a Spektrum module for it also.

I run the 3PK with the Spektrum DSM Pro Series HRS which cuts the latency to 2.0 PLUS since the tx is running in HRS mode, it's own latency is cut. This is what I was told by Horizon(Spektrum)

JATO said:
so which is the easy to use.

I've tried both and both are pretty simple once you get used to them.

i'm going with the m11 since at the place i'm buy it is 369.99 and the 3pk is around 400