lucky 7

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk6672

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Does anyone use lucky 7? I ordered a bottle to try it and I know it says you don't have to take anything apart to use it, but can you? ie take off back plate to seal.

Just get everything clean, the sealant will actually wick into the crevices.

I loosen the back plate bolts a turn or so, apply sealant to seam, let dry for a few hours, then tighten bolts.

For the carb I just apply around the base. The stuff works great!

Yup, awesome stuff. I loosen the bp bolts too, but I immediately tighten them back up. The lucky seven dries hard, and will crumble if you wait to tighten the bolts. By far the best sealant I've ever used :thumbup:

Yup, awesome stuff. I loosen the bp bolts too, but I immediately tighten them back up. The lucky seven dries hard, and will crumble if you wait to tighten the bolts. By far the best sealant I've ever use

d :thumbup:

2r1m, But you told me to use DUCK TAPE, to seal my new 3.3 remember? :D Seriously, what 2r1m say, works for me.

+10 on lucky 7!!! Best stuff out there for sealing nitro motors!!

I use lucky 7 as well , good stuff works great , and a really good thing about is that it clean's off pretty easy

Where are some places that sell it online?

Awesome! I just ordered a bottle! Thanks!

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk 2

Back