LSP Engine help! Need to decide!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you stick to just$200, you will not get much in a .21. $250ish will get you what you need.
P5x
OS V-spec
WS7II
Collari B7
\
Nothing wrong with the B3, but it MAY not be the best for bigger tracks, but it is a good mill. I actually bought one for my truggy, but came upon a killer deal on a Picco .28.

Last edited:
My dad runs a Collari B3 in his MP777. I drive the thing more often than he does haha. Its a great engine for the price. Has tons of bottom and and decent top end too. I run a Vantage pipe on it and it seems to be a nice combo. Great engine IMO.

I gotta say thanks to all of you guys for your input. I'm at a point in time I might have to look at an STS 28. I know it's a far cry from the engines mentioned but I might need to buy an engine for my car. The front main bearing has a chunk taken out of the seal and I'm pretty pissed off about it. I have to rethink things before my next purchase. Thanks again for the input.

Well, today I bought an XTM 457 pro 28. MY LHS helped me out with a problem I was having with another R/C so I felt the need to purchase something from him,seeing is that he was doing some work for free. It will get me through this year and then I will reevaluate engines next year. I've already spent a grand on R/C's this year so I need to stop buying and start bashing. I'm going to try and break it in this weekend. Weather here in Buffalo is getting better and better. So,when the snow stops the Bull$h!t stops and it's time to start bashing some rides. :cheers:

Last edited:
You'll like that engine! I had just found a b7 for $215, but I guess I'm too late.

Damn VBGAGNON, that's a good deal. I wish I could but I'll be in the poor house and my wife will cut me off if I keep this up. She's been a saint thus far and I can't push it.

Throttle i have a Mach 28 in my LSP and it is a beast i need a very limited run up to clear the big gap at my friends track and it pulls hard all the way down the straight starts easy and holds its tune nice..JMO Good luck with the 457 let us know how she runs i was curious about that