LSP Engine help! Need to decide!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Throttle

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Since I spent soooooo much cash on my car, I need to keep my limit at $150.00. I am currently looking at the Mach .28 and the XTM 457. I did a search on both but not much out there. Any thoughts?

Thanks. :ponder2:

SH .28 either the prospec or the regular one. They both haul ass!

That was my first choice VBGAGNON but I'm trying to deal with the LHS and he can't get SH engines anymore. I will buy an SH online if the LHS can't get an XTM457 without a pullstart.

I know it might be a little more cash, but look into the Picco .28.
It's an animal!

Oh I had a picco .26 Ratzo and it had huge power but I need to stick to my guns on my price. I need to keep money aside for my MBX5.

RB makes an economy engine that's around that price range. Not sure how it is but I've seen them in stores and on-line.

I can't find a novarossi or an rb concepts in a .28 for under $230.00. If you guys know where one is for under $200.00 point me in the right direction. Thanks

you can try the Werks collari b3 ($174)its a beast on bottom add a jp-2 pipe for a great combo..

Its a beast! send a message to .21rc10gt, he's got one. Ask him how he likes it.

I just sent him a pm. I'm doing some research now. I'm just wondering if I should get a 21 because if my buggy engine craps out I can interchange between the two rides.

In all honesty I think a .21 is the way to go. You should get better run times with a .21 and have more controlable power. Its all in your clutch setup. Thats just me. and what the hell do I know?

I could not agree with you more. Now I'm back to what engine to buy. I don't want it underpowered but I also don't want to spend too much. Now I'm up to $220.00 Max. I am looking at RB NR and Collari. Any ideas

Last edited: