Losi Ten T Truggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devildog_0431

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Picked this up today, sure is nice to have the ROSS instead of constantly messing around with a pull start, rotostart, and glo-igniter. Hope nothing goes wrong with the ROSS. After break in... I tried it out chasing by my 2 weiner dogs with it :D

Attachments

• 336557_10150471179677944_509627943_8793128_1425891477_o.jpg
    336557_10150471179677944_509627943_8793128_1425891477_o.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Good luck with the ROSS, I know alot of Ten-T owners ditch it and use a roto start.

I ditched my ROSS without ever using it. I sold it on ebay along with the stock engine and put an OS .21 with a pull start in mine.

I loved the ROSS on mine. The starter motor burned out one time,but it was nothing to fix. Sold it a couple of months aga to make room for the other ones,wish I would have kept it.

Mine is great. It's really fast and the R.O.S.S. system has never given me trouble. The included radio is is another reason why it is worth getting this truggy.

I'm getting one of this!

I love mine! Keep it clean, charged and it will last a long time without replacing the r.o.s.s, why are people ditchiing the ross? If you're not gonna use it buy something else! I mean its the reason why you buy it in the first place right? I have run 3 gals through my TT so far and not even a small problem with it, this thing is built really well and worth the price for the radio alone. its a great starter RTR! just get some extra tires or glue cuz you're gonna rip em open alot! Have fun!

People ditch it for 2 reasons.

1) it uses the trucks RX battery as its power source which wears out the hump pack quicker especially if your having problems starting it.

2) The second reason is for lowering the trucks center of gravity. I honestly dont know what Losi was thinking they built a 1/10 scale racing truggy (which hardly anyone actually races 1/10 truggy) and they put the ROSS on it which impacts its naturally low center of gravity. Theres a couple guys at the track who like to race them for fun so thats why I took mine off and put more a a real racing engine in it as well.

Well, I love the R.O.S.S. I am never gonna race it, don't want to race it. I think the Ten T is the ultimate basher truggy. I wouldn't trade mine for anything.

The steering servo on my Ten T died, has anyone ever changed one out and had to deal with the little gromet that the front anchor bolts screw into? I would hate to have to tear apart the whole front end just to change a damn servo. I love my Ten T, but the design Losi used when mounting the steering servo is in a word, ridiculous. I am about ready to just super glue the damn front of the servo in place.

Back