Losi TEN-T 1/10th 4WD Nitro Truggy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have not got mine running

Mine did not run out of the box. Kept locking TDC. Then when I got past that it would not start unless I loosened the glow plug. Then.....
I have done some reserch and will attempt again tomorrow. Tried to call the help line and was on hold for as long as I had time to wait. They say they will call you back but that does little good when you can't sit and wait.
One thing I discovered is that other types of glow plugs will not hold onto the wire that gives it power. The provied glow plug has a much larger than normal ball on the top to hold the spring in the plug wire. Went to the hobby shop and they had nothing that would work.
If anyone has an idea on how or what to change out the wire clip with, let me know. Being stuck with only one type of plug could end up troublesome.
The starter thing is very cool though. If I had to use a box I probably would have tossed it by now.

You need to heat the engine with a blow drier or heat gun and leave the glow plug loose until it starts. Tighten it as soon as the engine starts.

i hve 2 they are a blast and just as durable as an 8ight truggy, i built one and bought one (built one has a roto start)

There's alot of backlash on the Losi forums about the ROSS system not working and the OWB going to hell out of the box. I recommend that anybody buying this pick up either a pull start or roto start as a backup. Losi is offering no support on this issue.

Back