Losi 1/24 Brushless SCT

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrClean

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone have one of these? I've been looking at something small like this and thinking about getting one. 1/16 scale is still a little too big to take with me when I travel and I really like the look of the Losi, just wondering what others think that have run them.

I have two. One is converted to brushless with a 10250kV motor and the other is a brushless edition with the 8750 kV motor in it. Both are a hoot to drive. The Brushless edition comes with a DSM RX in it so you can bind it to a Spektrum TX if you have one. They don't turn very shop out of the box, but Lessen has a fix for them in his outdoor track thread in the project section.

I have two. One is converted to brushless with a 10250kV motor and the other is a brushless edition with the 8750 kV motor in it. Both are a hoot to drive. The Brushless edition comes with a DSM RX in it so you can bind it to a Spektrum TX if you have one. They don't turn very shop out of the box, but Lessen has a fix for them in his outdoor track thread in the project section.

I was looking at the brushless edition. I saw that thread, didn't realize it was the SCT's he was talking about, thanks for pointing that out!

You should get one or two, I just placed an order for one, I still might get another just to terrorize the house pets

I also bought one a month or so ago and ended up building a banked oval track with long jumps on each straight away. They r a blast, so much that I just ordered another last nite!!Definitely go with the brushless truck though!

Back