Looking for a way to adapt Traxxas E Revo 2.0 CV axle diff-end drive cups to Traxxas Revo 3.3 diff output shafts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corneileous

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Hey guys, odd question.... Not sure if this is the proper area of the forum to post this but I have a Revo 3.3 that I'm trying to install some CV axles from a E Revo 2.0 and I found out that the differential output shafts for the 2.0 are a larger diameter than the ones on my 3.3 and the new drive cups for the axles are a lot bigger than my differential's output shafts.

The only options I can think of is try is 1, find some steel bushings that were around a quarter of an inch long and were 7.9mm OD by 5.8mm ID or 2, try my luck with the drive cups for the metal CV axle upgrade for the Revo 3.3 if they're not too small for these axles.

Any ideas?? Thanks.

Well after further looking, the larger drive cups aren't even going to work at all because other than another problem that isn't even worth mentioning, the included grub screw pins for the new cups are too big to go through the holes of my stub shafts coming out of the diffs so unless anybody has any other ideas, it sounds like my only option now is to try the drive axle cups meant for the CV axle upgrades for the Revo 3.3.

Back