look what i found

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would say yeah looking at the price and the stuff it hass and the comments left by others but then again i never bidded on ebay as of yet though. plus if everyone says yeah wait until the last five minutes or so thats when most people i know bid on something.

I usually wait til around 30 mins left in a auction to start bidding and have won both. just need to watch it make sure you aren't busy at the end of the auction or you could lose it.

but anyway back to the point i think it looks good anyone else notice the tall ass air filter?

ok thanks it looked good to me.

I've always wanted to try a drift car, but i would prefer electric, as the mill will get hot easly with very little airflow. the rs4 is a decent car, and from what I've heard a good starter car.

couldnt you get a bigger cooling head.

I'm not trying to be a peepee here but could you please change your sig? I'm on dial up and your sig is killing me. i think rcnt has rules for size, but I'm not sure what they are

Shipping is a little high. Wonder what the reserve is?
Looks like a nice car though.

I'm going to bid on it when it gets close to the end