Lets shake things up a bit.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only experienced an earthquake once so far .. I was asleep and woke up about 1:20am for no reason . Then everything shook for a good 5-6 seconds but it was the weirdest feeling . I believe the one here was 4.6 . It was enough to make me get out of bed and look it up .

Just had a small earthquake, kinda cool when you wonder why your monitor is rocking then you realize it's not just your monitor. Looked it up, only a 4.8 :thumbs-up:
No sh*it cool beans. Nothing like that here. But we are about to get dump on

Glad you're ok!

I probably would have needed a change of underwear 💩
Nah, this was mild, sort of a gentle roller. I've been in some good ones, It does jack with your equilibrium for a few seconds though. as long as nothing is falling around me I'm good.

Nah, this was mild, sort of a gentle roller. I've been in some good ones, It does jack with your equilibrium for a few seconds though. as long as nothing is falling around me I'm good.
That's crazy man glad it was a small one 🤪😜

We had a 3.8 (I think) hit just 15 miles north of us or so the other day, and we didn't even feel it. We had a 4.6 hit here when I was young, and that one we felt pretty good. Nothing fell off the shelves, but it was close. Glad everything was ok.

I have experienced three or four here in OK. The first one, I was sitting in our living room in my recliner and I hear something kinda weird, kinda outta place - then the front window kinda shook a little bit, then I felt a vibration, then the back windows shook. I had no clue, blew it off. Then I heard we had an earthquake. The others were about the same, but I was not sitting in my chair - but I did know right away what just happened.

Give you all lots of credit guys. That sh*t must be CRAZY!!

The ones that roll aren't bad, the shakers are usually the ones that do the most damage.
Wow couldn't imagine. Had some crazy wind and almost tornado.never saw the sky greenish before but NO earthquake 😳😬 BELLS YOU ALL!!!

When I lived in KY, we had tornado warnings all the time, but I never actually saw one. My wife has a friend who lives in Oklahoma, and they had a tornado, they all got in the hall closet. when it was over they opened the closed door and it was the only thing standing for about three houses in each direction. We saw the pictures and it was crazy. Talk about some divine intervention stuff! :oops:

Never been in a earth quake but I've been in 2 tornados and a hurricane. Now I think I have PTSD everytime the wind gets above 60 or 70 MPH lol

When I lived in KY, we had tornado warnings all the time, but I never actually saw one. My wife has a friend who lives in Oklahoma, and they had a tornado, they all got in the hall closet. when it was over they opened the closed door and it was the only thing standing for about three houses in each direction. We saw the pictures and it was crazy. Talk about some divine intervention stuff! :oops:
😳😳 DUDE!!! Holly crap WOW THANK GOD

Never been in a earth quake but I've been in 2 tornados and a hurricane. Now I think I have PTSD everytime the wind gets above 60 or 70 MPH lol
I have seen quite a few funnel clouds, but thankfully they never hit the ground. One was a twister with three funnels coming down and spiraling around each other. The worst one was coming down right over a shop I worked at that manufactured box trailers for the military. It was huge! The fab shop was so full of sharp things I just knew we were all gonna get punctured multiple times if that hit us. So I clocked out and said cya lol!

The fab shop was so full of sharp things I just knew we were all gonna get punctured multiple times if that hit us. So I clocked out and said cya lol!
Can't say that I blame ya. We had a tornado Back in 2019. We got really lucky though because the tornado literally jumped right over our house. Everything on the one side of us was flattened and then it jumped up missed missed our block And a couple of blocks past us then it touched down again and wrecked everything on the other side of us.
We still ended up with about 21k in damages tho from the wind

Last edited:
Can't say that I blame ya. We had a tornado Back in 2019. We got really lucky though because the tornado literally jumped right over our house. Everything on the inside of us was flattened and then it jumped up missed missed our block And a couple of blocks past us then it touched down then it touched down again and wrecked everything in and wrecked everything on the other side of us.
We still ended up with about 21k in damages tho from the wind
Dam man. That sh*ts crazy how storms work and move along the earth/land. Scary stuff

I've been thru 2 tiny earth movements (like a 2.3 250 miles away 3.1 like 150miles) My then 6 year old daughter yells out DAD..I also felt the basement floor(sectioned off basement 65' x 100'.. shimmy and 2 glass-block windows crack..