Sold / Found Lessen's Garage Sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessen

Super Awesome!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
FOR SALE

Duratrax Intellipeak Deluxe AC/DC Nimh charger ($20)
Up to 6.5A

545636568_photobucket_37542_.gif

all "shipped" items include USPS Priority shipping to continential 48 states unless otherwise stated.

Last edited:
TMaxx parts sold. To the top please.

Last edited:
M18 pictures added, description adjusted

Seriously, stop it...I can't take it any more!!! I will stab anyone who buys this before I have money in the face with a very dull pencil. lol

On second thought, after examining my needs/wants, I'll probably not have that kind of money for a while. Whoever buys that thing is lucky...

Last edited:
Uh huh I would so like to have that car tooo ..... but trying to buy a bike so no new RC toys for awhile

Slick looking car dude! Sorry, no money for new toys, saving for the baby!

Weekend bump please.

If you're a racer, you WANT this car!

Lightly used with great option parts. TTT!

Last edited:
Josh, I can't believe how CHEAP you're letting that M18 go far. You and I have talked about it and I know exactly what you've got in that car. You're practically paying someone to take it. Folks, if you're looking for a nice car in above mint condition, this is the deal of a lifetime.

:\ Reluctantly bumping a great car and seller...if you're looking for a small scale drifter and buy something else, then you need your head examined.

On a positive note, maybe it won't sell before I'm able to hand you the money first.

Sweet man, congratulations. Now you can get that crawler you keep talking about :D

Sweet man, congratulations. Now you can get that crawler you keep talking about :D

LOL! Although that's not on my current list I can appreciate your devotion :)

Actually, I really like that Toyota Land Cruiser by Tamiya. I've never done a Tamiya kit but I wouldn't mind giving that one a go. I know it's not a competition type vehicle but I still think it's cool.

But that's just a pipe dream. I trying to stay focused on my funny car :)

Ah, the Funny Car is definitely a beautiful project, glad to see you're getting back on it. I hope you work on it in the old school fire suit with breather filter mask and a helmet, that will really add to the scale realism. The tamiya kit is a beautiful kit because of it's scale realism. You can perform some modifications on it to make it true to scale and it's beautiful, and it's quite capable for a scaler like that.

I can't believe that motor combo still hasn't sold. It's in nearly new condition and people are paying that much for a plane jane trx 3.3. That was has the badass head an exhaust combo. I've moved on to better things and I stay as far away from nitro as I can, and I'm still having a hard time letting that one sit there. If I didn't have a big block planned for my shelf queen, I would buy that motor for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.